ANSecurity are the experts in ensuring data is protected from any kind of threat. We
provide solid and reliable foundations for all networks, whether simple or complex.
We enable our customers to be confident in the knowledge that they will be using
safe, secure and reliable systems that will keep their data safe.
ANSecurity offers a bespoke suite of solutions to suit each of our customers’ needs,
and as such we only work with industry-leading manufacturers. We work personally
with our clients to ensure they have a secure network infrastructure that will deliver
exactly what they need, enable them to do business with their own customers more
efficiently and effectively, and be safe in the knowledge that their network will be
effective every minute of every hour of every day.
We are looking to expand our reach into new markets where we have gained clients
recently due to our innovative approach to improving security posture whilst delivering
the best possible value.
To play a leading role assisting ANSecurity achieve its sales, revenue and profit goals
by increasing sales from existing Customers and winning new ones.
Specifically, this will entail the successful candidate carrying out direct professional
services and solutions sales activities: campaign based prospecting, networking,
relationship building, top notch presentations delivery, producing compelling
proposals to qualified prospects. In the process of doing this liaising with ANSecurity’s
consultants, sales support and marketing personnel.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Team player with that ability to lead and coach more junior team members
- Engaging presenter
- Be a graduate with a good honours degree
- Be experienced in selling security solutions to the mid-market (either the UK public sector or private sector)
- Proven ability to work as a team
- First class qualification skills, with the ability to ask great, thought provoking questions.
- A great networker, particularly at a senior levels (C-Level)
- Demonstrable and consistent consultative sales success winning business in a highly competitive environment
- A solid understanding of core security concepts such as Firewalls, End Point Detection and Response, Network Access Control, Email Security, Governance and SIEM
- An understanding of the capabilities of core security vendors
- An understanding of project delivery and project management methodologies
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Exceed individual sales targets as well as assist the company to achieve both profit and non-profit based targets
- Exceed all other metric targets such as meetings, call time and pipeline generation
- Plan and carry out sales campaigns to develop new sales opportunity leads through the use of cold calling, socials selling and various marketing activities including strategic partnering
- Create, maintain and execute a 12 month sales plan to cover both new business development and existing account growth
- Create and maintain account plans for nominated accounts with the aim of increasing sales activity
- Respond to incoming sales leads
- Project manage the collation of larger scale qualified tender activities
- Lead new business sales meetings and account management meetings with the existing client base
- Attend ANSecurity marketing events and follow up allocated leads
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with ANSecurity on-site staff
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
- Maintain and develop the ANSecurity computerised customer and prospect database
This job description is not designed to be a complete and exhaustive list of all required duties/tasks. It is intended as a general description of the anticipated duties for the role outlined above.
Job descriptions are non-contractual and do not form part of an employee’s terms and conditions of employment or otherwise have contractual effect. The Company in its sole discretion may change, withdraw and amend duties from time to time. Whilst we will endeavour to provide good notice of any such updates, we shall not be under an obligation to do so. If duties are updated, new instructions will be communicated to employees and where appropriate updated job descriptions confirmed in writing.
Employees must demonstrate consistent behaviours in line with the Company’s core values.
All employees are expected to carry out any reasonable request from management in order to support business needs.
The job holder is expected to follow relevant policies, procedures, handbooks and work instructions (including for the Company’s HR, Security, Health and Safety), and report to the appropriate manager if objectives cannot be met, or a problem occurs. In line with the Company’s Business Continuity Plan policies and practices, the Company reserves its right to require employees to undertake any previous and relevant business critical job duties to ensure business continuity during emergency situations