Our relationship with Arista Networks stretches back to 2010 and we have implemented their high powered switches into customer’s low-latency networks. These switches have proved popular among the Government, Media and Entertainment industries.
Arista Networks is a leader in building scalable high-performance and ultra-low-latency networks for data centre and cloud computing environments. Arista is helping Media and Entertainment companies build high-performance infrastructure that meets the highly demanding industry requirements while also providing the right functionality and performance for the evolution into next-gen media workflows.
Media capabilities include:
• Wire rate performance at 1/10/25/40/50/100GbE speeds
• Low latency
• Very low jitter
• Large scale, high performance multicast support
• Quality of Service
• Custom steering of flows through software control
• Accelerated configuration changes for flow steering
• Software control (OpenFlow, DirectFlow, Static Multicast)
• Audio Video Bridging (AVB) support
• Sophisticated network telemetry to understand network behavior and traffic flows
• Integration into popular broadcast control systems
• Support of frame-accurate video switching (source-timed and destination-timed)
Arista Networks switch hardware, and Arista EOS, a highly advanced network operating system, provide single-binary system images across all platforms, maximum system uptime, stateful fault repair, Zero Touch Provisioning, Latency Analysis and a fully accessible Linux Shell.